In this edition of Gobsmacked™TV:
Christine Sutherland and Rini Das, Gobsmacked Queens, donned in our PJs, discuss best practices of how to target and segment our prospects by first determining "what" you want to do with Google+.
Watch the video here.
Google+ is possibly the most powerful business-building vehicle in the world today, so it's important to understand how to present yourself, and how to select your target market!
• Decide on "what" before "who"
• No "spray and pray"
• Understand the personas of your buyer before you segment
• Geographic may or may not be a factor
• You must be a trusted adviser on G+
• A/B/C rule
• Difference between B2B versus B2C
Join Gobsmacked™ community to listen and to share your story.
Follow us on Google+